Michael Lewis Partners Limited banner

What tax returns do you have to prepare?

In general companies have to prepare:

• Annual corporation tax returns;
• Annual payroll returns (and P11ds);
• Quarterly VAT returns.

As part of preparing your annual accounts we will prepare a corporation tax computation and a corporation tax return and submit all of the required documents to the Inland Revenue. We can also help you plan your future and give positive advice to reduce your tax liabilities. In addition we can help you with other returns you may be required to make such as: VAT returns PAYE returns, and P11ds.

In brief...


Do you need a limited company? You may choose to incorporate your business, but you pay a price for limited liability. If you want to incorporate your business we can incorporate a new company with your choice of name in a few days. In full... »


Pensions are just saving in a particular tax wrapper. There have been many changes in recent years and they are now worth considering as an alternative to dividends in order to avoid the dividend tax. Your money is locked up until you reach 55 though. In full... »